Saturday, September 16, 2017

STAMPtember & Pretty Pink Posh Collaboration - Damask greetings


Hello, friends!
I'm back with Pretty Pink Posh STAMPtember release, which is called "Damask Greetings" .





Do you see those elegant Damask patterns? 
I really fell in love with them. You can make any patterns with this stamp set all year long.




So here are my cards using Damask Greetings Stamp Set.




To begin the first card, I stamped images using color dye inks on a white card stock, and cut the panel using our Scallop Borders 2.  I gave ombre effect on each image using multi colored inks. 
Then, I inked the edges with versamark ink, and heat set them with gold embossing powder. 
To give a focal point to the card, I made an ornament from a red card stock using Mini Tags Die, then I stamped one damask image and heat set it using gold embossing powder.  Finally I added some Metallic Gold Confetti Mix sequins




My second card is basically quite similar with the first one, I gave some differences in colors and embellishment. Here I added a ribbon die cut from our Twine and Bows Die, and Metallic Silver Confetti Mix as final touch. 



Thanks for reading this.
I hope you enjoyed my cards. 
Major supplies are linked in the text.

However, I think other cards by our team are really gorgeous.
I was just amazed again and again by their cards, so I would like to recommend you to visit our Pretty Pink Posh Blog or Simon Says Stamp Blog  to get more creative inspirations from them. 





Happy weekend to all !
Marge




12 comments: